No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls:
These Simple No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls make the perfect snack, breakfast, or even dessert! They are packed with protein to keep you full longer and taste like a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie!
Prep time – 10 minutes Total time – 10 minutes
- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup of raw honey
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Add rolled oats, ground flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and vanilla protein powder to food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are blended. (about 7-9 times)
- Add mixture to a large bowl, add in chocolate chip. Stir to combine.
- Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Nutrition Information (makes 13 servings)
Serving size: 1 ball Calories: 244 Fat: 12 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 31 g Sugar: 15 g Sodium: 40 mg Fiber: 6 g Protein: 8 g Cholesterol: 4 mg
For more information and great recipes visit:http://www.joyfulhealthyeats.com/no-bake-chocolate-peanut-butter-energy-balls/