The Zika virus is a mosquito-borne illness. Zika can be passed from a pregnant woman to her fetus and can cause certain birth defects. At this time, there is no vaccine or medicine for the Zika virus.Read More
- Part 5: New 2021 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2021 CPT Codes | Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2021 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2021 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal and Respiratory Systems
- Part 1: New 2021 CPT Codes | Integumentary System