The rules about coding probable, possible and questionable diagnoses did not change with the implementation of ICD-10-CM. A possible, probable, suspected, likely, questionable, or still to be ruled out condition can be coded if still documented as such at the time of discharge.Read More
- Part 1: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2020 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal System