There seems to be differences of opinions on the issue of a 40w0day gestation Can you clarify if P08.21 should be assigned for 40w0day infant or if it would not be assigned unless the infant’s gestation age was 40w1day or greater?Read More
- Coding Tip: Coding Bowel Obstruction in ICD-10-CM
- Part 5: New 2021 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2021 CPT Codes | Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2021 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2021 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal and Respiratory Systems