We have a case where the physician removes mucoid casts found during bronchoscopy. We have also seen mucus plugs removed during bronchoscopy. The MD performs bronchial washings then removes a large amount of tenacious and thick mucoid casts via bronchoscopy. Is this coded drainage, extirpation or excision? What body part is used?Read More
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2020 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal System
- Part 1: New 2020 CPT Codes | Integumentary System