Question: This patient is noted to have “Lymphangitic carcinomatosis of lungs with mediastinal lymph nodes.” How would I code the diagnosis? Would I code metastatic cancer to the lung (C78.01) or metastatic cancer to the lymph nodes (C77.1)?Read More
- Part 5: New 2021 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2021 CPT Codes | Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2021 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2021 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal and Respiratory Systems
- Part 1: New 2021 CPT Codes | Integumentary System