A California-based healthcare services provider and several of its affiliates have agreed to pay $30 million to resolve allegations they submitted inaccurate information about the health status of beneficiaries enrolled in Medicare Advantage Plans, according to the Department of Justice.Read More
- Part 2: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 1: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System