For FY 2019, ICD-10-CM has added a new code for reporting of lacunar cerebral infarction. This is good news for coders since we see this specific type of cerebral infarction documented often. The new code that is reported for lacunar infarction is I63.81 —Other cerebral infarction due to occlusion or stenosis of small artery.Read More
- Part 2: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 1: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System