What is the Impella® external heart assist device? It is a minimally invasive, catheter-based external cardiac assist device. The pump is inserted percutaneously into the left ventricle (through a peripheral artery).Read More
- Part 5: New 2021 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2021 CPT Codes | Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2021 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2021 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal and Respiratory Systems
- Part 1: New 2021 CPT Codes | Integumentary System