With the implementation of ICD-10-CM, the Glasgow Coma Scale should be reported (when documented) on traumatic brain injuries, acute cerebrovascular disease, and sequelae of cerebrovascular records.Read More
- Part 5: New 2021 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2021 CPT Codes | Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2021 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2021 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal and Respiratory Systems
- Part 1: New 2021 CPT Codes | Integumentary System