The cause/etiology of GI bleeding is not always easily determined. During procedures, to work the bleeding up, there are often multiple potential sources of bleeding found but not identified as the culprit. Many of these findings have “with” or “in” in the main or subterms.Read More
- Part 1: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2020 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal System