The endarterectomy is performed in the same artery that is bypassed no additional code would be reported for the separate endarterectomy. The endarterectomy is considered integral part of the bypass procedure. Most often, the endarterectomy is performed to help facilitate the anastomosis/bypass.Read More
- Part 1: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2020 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal System