Coding colonoscopy records has always been a challenge when it comes to reporting the primary diagnosis for the account. All colonoscopy procedures are performed to look for potential malignancy and some coders think that all of these should be coded as screenings, code Z12.11. The coding advice for reporting screening vs. follow-up did not change with the implementation of ICD-10-CM.Read More
- Part 3: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 2: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 1: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems