In ICD-9-CM it was easy to code a colon polyp or history of colon polyp as there were only one or two codes to report unless malignancy was found. In ICD-10-CM that is not the case as there is such specificity for the type of polyp. What is seen most of the time documented in the records is hyperplastic polyps of the colon/rectum.Read More
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2020 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal System
- Part 1: New 2020 CPT Codes | Integumentary System