Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is the gradual loss of kidney function. The function of your kidney is to filter waste and excess fluids from your blood and excrete into the urine. In patients with CKD, the waste and excess fluids can build up in the body.Read More
- Part 1: Top 3 CM Chapters 2019 from ProFee Reviews
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2020 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal System