COPD is a respiratory condition where there is chronic obstruction to airflow in the lungs. Air is breathed into the lungs but a patient with COPD has trouble emptying air out of the lungs. This can also cause patients with COPD to have CO2 retention. COPD is an irreversible and progressive disease in which the lung function worsens as time goes on.Read More
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2020 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal System
- Part 1: New 2020 CPT Codes | Integumentary System