A capsule endoscopy is less invasive than the endoscopic procedures. The patient swallows a capsule containing a wireless camera. This camera will take photographs as it moves through the digestive system.Read More
- Overview of the 2021 E/M Guideline Coding Changes
- Coding Tip: Understanding and Reporting Pseudoseizures
- Coding Tip: Coding Bowel Obstruction in ICD-10-CM
- Part 5: New 2021 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2021 CPT Codes | Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems