Aromatase inhibitors are used in the treatment of hormone receptor-positive, early, and metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women and, sometimes, in men with gynecomastia. They stop the production of estrogen in postmenopausal women by blocking the enzyme aromatase. The aromatase enzyme turns the hormone androgen into small amounts of estrogen in the body.Read More
- Part 5: New 2020 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2020 CPT Codes | Digestive, Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2020 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2020 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal System
- Part 1: New 2020 CPT Codes | Integumentary System