This week our focus is on the sequencing of the principal diagnosis (PDX) when patients present with anemia (Chapter 3 in ICD-10). Anemia is the most common disorder of the blood and it affects about a quarter of the population in the world.Read More
- Coding Tip: New ICD-10-CM General Coding Guideline — Coding for Healthcare Encounters in Hurricane Aftermath
- Coding & Quality Measures Tip: Coding for the Revised Stroke Mortality Measure (MORT-30-STK)
- Coding Tip: Coding Lobar Pneumonia
- Coding Tip: What is Hydronephrosis?
- Coding Tip: Cerebral Infarction When Patient Has Carotid Stenosis