This week our focus is on the sequencing of the principal diagnosis (PDX) when patients present with anemia (Chapter 3 in ICD-10). Anemia is the most common disorder of the blood and it affects about a quarter of the population in the world.Read More
- Coding Tip: Coding Bowel Obstruction in ICD-10-CM
- Part 5: New 2021 CPT Codes | Modifiers, Category III, Evaluation and Management, etc.
- Part 4: New 2021 CPT Codes | Urinary, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems
- Part 3: New 2021 CPT Codes | Cardiovascular System
- Part 2: New 2021 CPT Codes | Musculoskeletal and Respiratory Systems